We are very close to having all three of our Governing Board candidates on the ballot. Please help get them across the finish line!
We’ve set a pace that will reach our goal, but we must maintain our momentum or we could fail. We need you to help us ensure that we capitalize on everyone’s efforts and get Marie Sullivan, Donna Davis, and Kelli Butler on the ballot.
Will you help?
With only TWO weeks left, we need volunteers to give just one hour outside libraries in District 3 (Marie Sullivan) and District 4 (Donna Davis). It’s easy: volunteers just ask patrons who are visiting the library if they would be willing to sign the nominating petition to get these non-partisan, education-friendly candidates on the ballot so that voters have good choices in the fall. Their signatures on the petition are all we need to get our candidates on the ballot.
- Go to our “sign-up” page.
- Sign up for a slot to gather signatures. Encourage a friend to join you and fill both slots!
- We will provide a table and chairs, petition sheets, pens, and water for the volunteers and collect the sheets at the end of the session. You just need to show up!
- If you have questions or need to submit signature sheets that you’ve gathered, please call for assistance.
Can’t make the scheduled time but want to do your part to put Marie and Donna on the ballot? Why not spend an hour or so at a library when it’s convenient for you? Here are some great places to show up and gather signatures for Marie:
- Phoenix Public Library – Juniper Branch: 1825 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Phoenix Public Library – Mesquite Branch: 4525 E. Paradise Village Parkway N., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Phoenix Public Library – Yucca Branch: 5648 N. 15th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015
And for Donna:
- Northeast Regional Library: 16089 N Bullard Ave Surprise AZ 85374
- Asante Library: 16755 W Vereda Solana Dr. Surprise AZ 85387
If you already have petitions with signatures – even a single one – please put them in the mail NOW (520 E. Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282). Make sure you have filled out the back of the petition before you put it in the mail.
Thank you for your support!
Barry F. Vaughn